Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pumpkins, Leaves and Costumes, Oh my!






October comes with some really fun traditions. As a scrapbooker, it's a little hard to make each year differentiate from the last. But when I think about how much my kids LOVE tradition (like posing for a jack-o-lantern photo making the same face that their pumpkin has), I realize it's just perfect do the same things over and over again. So, here's to tradition... only the beginning of a long exhausting but FUN season of it... and may you all find new and old traditions through your holiday season too. (And it's okay if it's the same thing you did last year.:)


What I LOVE About October

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great fall pictures. Love Sadies pirate costume! :) It was great seeing you last week, glad you called!