Thursday, June 28, 2007
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Those of us who live here are giddy with excitement... and only those of you who have lived in the Moscow/Pullman area would understand. :) Here, it's news to write home about!
Now I've got another good reason for you to come visit us-- we can go shopping!
Friday, June 01, 2007
- pulled a full coffee cup from the counter onto the carpet and his shoes
- explored the science of floating objects in the toilet (from pinecones to plastic food)
- pushed his toy lawnmower across the street (unsupervised)
- applied chapstick to his forehead and partially eaten the remaining portion
- turned living room furniture upside down and arranged on a different side of the room
- driven his hot wheels bike through three rooms of the house (including navigating stairs) and crash landed in the living room
- dumped sand over his and his sisters' heads
- while naked preparing for the bath (after the sand incident) I heard his sister yell "Who pooped on the carpet?!?"
- precariously tipped a framed photo on the wall
- dumped a bowl of mandarin oranges on the floor and fingerpainted with the juice
- pushed his lawnmower across the street (unsupervised) AGAIN
- thrown laundry over the banister
- turned all electric viewing devices on.. and off... and on... and off... then on again
You get the gist. And I'm not complaining--I love being a mom. I never know what's coming next! I don't recognize him sleeping because when he's asleep, SO AM I!!! I crash... as hard as he does.
I did find a video that more accurately depicts my son's personality:
After my restful night (he sleeps WELL), I awoke this morning to my 4 year old Allison yelling... "MAAAAWMMMM!!! Grant is in TRUUUUBULLLL!" In my half asleep state I have enough sanity to know the potential disaster behind the situation... "What is it, Allison?" I frantically reply.
She shakes her head..."This time it's REALLY bad."
Good morning, mom..... and we're off!!!