Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

What a blessed Thanksgiving we had yesterday! Spending time with my family was so wonderful. I'm so very thankful for each of them and the roles they play in my life and my kids' lives.

And here we are on Black Friday-- I ventured out not too far from home to the local ShopKo... and ended up coming right back home. I think that on this day I prefer the warmth and comfort of my home with a fire roaring, coffee on, and computer for christmas music and internet shopping.

Time for making Christmas cards too! Look forward to one in your mailbox soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't wait! They look great. I didn't venture out at all on Friday. Much happier in my cozy home.