Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Let it snow... rainbow style!

We finally had our first snow today! And I was actually prepared with a fun snow activity with a way to "color" the snow. I picked up some squirt bottles from the local dollar store, and put food coloring and water in each one for the kids to squirt at the snow. They had tons of fun, and we ended up with a creative, tie-dyed snowman! Try it-- it's fun for kids of all ages!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great idea! Looks like a ton of fun! The kids are home for the whole week...but we don't have any snow...yikes!!

Becky said...

Snow!!! Looks like fun. I'll have to keep that idea in mind for the next snowy day. Holly keeps reminding me that it snowed a TON on her birthday last year (which would be next week!)