Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Friday, January 06, 2012

First Day of School!

Wow. I'm really behind. :) Hope you enjoy events from months past anyway... (I promised I'd post for you, Sue!!! :)

This is our most "centralized" year. All three kids go to the same school each morning. This will be the one and only year in our 3 kid educational careers where they'll all be together. Sunnyside is the place to be!

We started a fun tradition that the kids hold up the number of fingers to represent what grade they are in on the first day of school. Don't they all look adorable?



Grant's first day of kindergarten, and Sadie's first day of her last elementary school year! Boo hoo! Good thing Mom had a job to go to so that I didn't have time to feel sad.

No comments: