Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sabbath Rest

Ah, the restful pleasures a Sunday should have...

We put on jammies right after church, and stayed out of the rainy cold weather. My favorite part of the day was our family paper-crafting session... a joy of a scrappin' mom's heart! (Grant concentrates pretty hard with his mouth and tongue...)



I couldn't believe that I had all three kids interested in joining me with crafting. They all generally enjoy doing projects, but not usually at the same time or for an extended period of time. It was so fun to watch them cut (Sadie made some clever thank you cards), glue (note to self: the large bottle of elmers glue should not reach the hands of the three year old...), and glitter (Allison is the GlitzMaster!)with me today.

How was your day of rest?

No comments: