Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Which one do you like?

So, I took G-Man to Sears last month to have his 3 year old photos taken. And he wanted to have nothing to do with it. We didn't get any shots. I even bribed him with a new dump truck. He didn't like "the lady"... and a kid has to feel comfortable around the person taking his picture!

I gave up. I wasn't going to get 3-year-old photos of my son. But yesterday I gave it another try myself in my back yard.

He wasn't super cooperative, but we got a few decent shots.

So tell me which one(s) you like best and you just may receive one in the mail (that means you, extended family members!!!)

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7


(My favorite is #3... the only down side is that you can't see his handsome brown eyes... which ones do you like?)

3 comments:

Anita Cory said...

Hi friend,
I love them all, but number 1 and 4 are great!

He is such a cute kiddo...
A

Shelle and Dan said...

Both of us vote for #5 and #7.
These turned out better than any at Sears would have.

rmpowers said...

Hi,
I like 1, 3, and 4 the best. One is such a perfectly happy smile, 3 is so boy and , 4 is just plain cute. And Shelle is right Sears can't top those shots! Great Job.

Ruth