Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Virtual Family Gathering

Our thanksgiving was a smaller number of family members this year... but still so nice to just be together.

And since Mark and Brittany are in Saipan for the holidays, we had them join us via Skype. Uncle Mark took time to swap silly faces w/ my kids (as you see my red head girl doing in the photo) and even played "Apples to Apples" with us! It was a great hour and a half visit... and helped us feel connected on Thanksgiving Day.

So one thing I'm thankful for is TECHNOLOGY. As a kid I dreamed that I'd be able to "see someone while I talked to them on the phone". Well, here we are. Meet George Jetson.

1 comment:

Mark and Brittany Sawyer said...

Where'd you get the photo? Cause i know you didnt take it =).... Just kidding! Love yoU!