Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not-so-curly Redhead

So my middle child has the most beautiful red curly hair. I remember coveting red curly hair as a pre-teen (A red-headed blue eyed Miss Oregon won the Miss Teen USA pageant) and wished I could be so lucky.

Then God gave me a beautiful, curly red haired daughter. People comment on it ALL the time.

But she's decided she doesn't love the curly hair. She wants it to be straight like her mom and sister's hair. So, to humor her, we tried straightening it this week. And she loved it and showed it off to everyone.

I sure hope she'll learn to love her red curly hair. But it seems the grass is always greener, right?

1 comment:

Mark and Brittany Sawyer said...

Her hair is soooo long... But I love it curly.... Plase allison, dont go straight! =)