Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Monday, May 05, 2008

New Game for your Kids




It's called "Phone Hide and Seek". Does your cordless landline phone (in my case... my ONLY phone) have a "PAGE" button on it? You know-- the button that, when you press it, makes the handset beep so loud that you'd be able to find it anywhere?

Well, a couple days ago, my 2 year old discovered this fascinating feature. (Who needs a cell phone, right?) So, we made a little game of it! He'd sit and count, eyes covered, while mommy would go hide the phone. Then he'd push the "PAGE" button and go searching for the phone. Sure enough, it kept us both busy for quite awhile (and I learned that the tougher the search, the more free minutes I had to pay bills!) Worked like a charm-- you oughta try it yourself!

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

hi there-
great game!! with 3 boys in the house, i've resorted to playing 'hide-the-mommy'.....i sneak way back in my closet, under the shoes....hoping, praying it'll take them hours to find me!!!!!! never works! :)
i can't believe how fast Grant is growing! they change so fast...enjoy these moments.
as my favorite quote says,
THE DAYS ARE LONG BUT THE YEARS ARE SHORT.
have a great weekend! enjoy the sunshine! traci :)