Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Signs that Summer is Ending...






The local aquatic center's last day was labor day, so we convinced Grandpa, Grandma and Dad to join us for a play day. (If any of you know my dad and husband, you'll be as amazed as I was to see them playing in water!!!) It was great weather on our last summer water play day.




The following weekend I got to enjoy my annual scrapbooking weekend--so relaxing (no cooking!) and productive (I did 40+ scrapbook pages!!!) It's one of my favorite weekends of the year-- and is crazy fun w/ all those scrappy women!




And we ushered in the football season by attending the last official Vandal vs. Coug Battle of the Palouse. I'm sad that we won't get to have this freindly rivalry each year anymore, but we did enjoy the game and the comments about our "blended" Vandal/Coug family! (We won't mention the final score...)

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

loved reading about the random things about you!! and i love that picture of you on your blog!