Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween in review... before Thanksgiving gets here!

Okay, there have been requests for our costumery (is that a word?) of halloween. The kids dressed up as usual, and Angela decided to dress up once again this year too.

Here were the costumes of choice:
Sadie, a detective
Allison, a gymnast
Grant, an astronaut


and...

Angela, a 1991 prom queen.
Yup, really.
And she wore her 1991 prom dress (although she never really was the prom queen...). And, the before and after photos:




Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Shelle and Dan said...

You are a fabulous Prom Queen! Way to be able to still rock the dress. Sadly, I don't think I could fit into my old prom dress.

Becky said...

I agree with Shelle, you ROCKED the dress! I'm beyond impressed!