Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One of our Favorite Places


Vacations aren't too common or elaborate with our household. But we really try to enjoy what we can... when we can!

One of our favorite places to visit is Ross Point Baptist Camp in Post Falls. It's been a Sawyer family favorite for 30 years.

Our family got to participate in "My First Camp", prepping our kids for the chance to go to church camp on their own.

Our 26 hour vacation there was packed with fun-- songs, games, crafts and bible stories,


playing in the river,


yummy food,

a scavenger hunt,

mini golf, and a campfire complete with silly songs and smores.


I can't wait for my kids to create great mamories from this camp the way I have from my childhood!

3 comments:

Anita Cory said...

wow...this is cool. What was/is it? Sign the Corys up!

Suzanne Holling said...

YAY!!! I HEART Ross Point Camp!!!!!!!!!! Brings a tear to my eye. Cute pics :)

Unknown said...

I love camp! Looks like a great one! We had a 2 day camp we went to as a family with our church and they are some of my fondest memories!! Thanks for your supportive comments as well! I appreciate your friendship and would love to connect when you are in town...shoot me an email and maybe we can meet at the park!!