Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Counting Down the Days

Only about 10 more days until we get to see Uncle Mark and Aunt Brittany! They're returning from Saipan and so we're going to celebrate and gather together in Seattle next weekend. The kids are so excited to see so many of their family members (including cousins).

We've been counting down with a paper chain. It's become significantly shorter... the end is in sight!See you soon M&B! Yippee!

2 comments:

Suzanne Holling said...

I'm so excited I could pee my pants!!

Mark and Brittany Sawyer said...

WAHOOOOOOO! 8 days! I cant wait to hug you all! So excited! I miss you like crazy! And Suz, please wait until we see you to pee your pants so that i can take a picture and laugh! Love you!