Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Spring Break

To me, Spring Break tends to come at the wrong time of year. Being from a family in agriculture, my dad (and now my hubby) was always busy in the fields during our week off of school in March.

Since this year's weather has been "different" (a.k.a. "absolutely miserable"), we got an unexpected blessing from it. Snow on the ground = no workin' in the dirt! My dad and my husband were free to take time off.

We made the most of it and booked a night at a hotel (with a pool, of course) to spend some fun indoor time in Spokane. And, the other indoor dream for kids is always a visit to Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had a blast.






What are you doing for Spring Break?

No comments: