Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sick of Snow Pix Posts??? TRY LIVING IN IT!!!



Seriously. The snowflakes coming down this morning around 6:30 am were just hilarious... ha ha ha. So, I thought, they'll be gone in a few minutes.

Nope. On June 10th, Pullman got SNOW. A lot of it, really. It came down hard through the noon hour. And so my kids got to make a snowman. On June 10th.

It's supposed to be sunny and 74 degrees on Friday. THANK GOODNESS!!!

And hopefully you won't see anymore photos of my kids in snow until next November. Seriously.

2 comments:

one blessed mama said...

angela...
i love the snow but i'm with you....enough already!!! it's june!! :)
trac-

Shelle and Dan said...

The snow definitely shocked us too! I came home at lunch that day and cleared out all the snow from the potted plants. I hope they didn't get too hurt.