Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Go Cougs!


How about those Cougs?


We got to take in a second basketball game this season-- and have chosen the most exciting ones to attend! We got to see them defeat Gonzaga, and this last weekend we were there when they beat Arizona. The kids had so much fun... even after overtime and therefore past bedtime. Go Cougs!


(And for those concerned fellow Vandal Alums of mine... just know I generally wear Vandal gear underneath any Coug garment that happens to be on me so the most important team is closest to my heart! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just don't even know what to do...You are an all or nothing kinda blogger...I've checked and checked and then wham-o 4 or 5 posts in one day!! You go girl!! Looks like the family is doing great. Go Cougs!! How fun to be there!! Sounds like 2007 had started with a bang for you, keep it up...I love to read about ya!!